Chevrolet Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Chevrolet owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Chevrolet have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Chevrolet problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2012 Chevrolet Equinoxexcessive oil consumption#1
- 2013 Chevrolet Malibuloss of power while driving#2
- 2010 Chevrolet Malibutransmission stopped working#3
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoea/c stopped working#4
- 2015 Chevrolet SuburbanA/C stopped working#5
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaropremature timing chain wear#6
- 2013 Chevrolet Equinoxexcessive oil consumption#7
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500A/C not cooling#8
- 2012 Chevrolet Equinoxengine starts jerking, stalling and shuts down at stop light#9
- 2007 Chevrolet Silveradoexcessive oil consumption#10