One of Chevrolet’s solutions for stopping thieves from driving away with a car is, coincidently, doing the same thing to the actual owner.Continue reading article "Passlock Security"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- speedometer is not accurate in the 2004 Tahoe
- always adding anti freeze, but have no leaks in the 2004 Tahoe
- knocking in steering shaft in the 2003 Tahoe
- knocking noise from steering column when turning in the 2002 Tahoe
- instrument panel malfunction/dead battery in the 2003 Tahoe