One of Chevrolet’s solutions for stopping thieves from driving away with a car is, coincidently, doing the same thing to the actual owner.Continue reading article "Passlock Security"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- passlock problem, won't start & anti-theft light is on in the 2002 Malibu
- leaking coolant, cracked intake manifold gasket in the 2002 Malibu
- leaking intake manifold gasket in the 2001 Malibu
- passlock problem, won't start & anti-theft light is on in the 2001 Malibu
- leaking coolant, defective intake manifold gasket in the 2000 Malibu