One of Chevrolet’s solutions for stopping thieves from driving away with a car is, coincidently, doing the same thing to the actual owner.Continue reading article "Passlock Security"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- popping from steering when turning in the 2005 Malibu
- power steering going out intermittently in the 2004 Malibu
- clunking noise from steering in the 2004 Malibu
- clunking/popping noise from steering in the 2007 Malibu
- steering wheel making noise when turning in the 2006 Malibu
What Breaks the Most
6th Generation (2004–2007) Malibu Key Numbers
A proposed settlement will award certain GM owners in Arizona about $200 each for owning cars with ignition switch problems.
The $6.28 million will be paid to about 33,000 GM owners in Arizona, as long as they purchased the vehicles between July 2009 and July 2014 and didn't get rid of the vehicles before the ignition switch recalls were announced in 2014..
As with any settlement, there are plenty of stipulations which you can read about here.keep reading article "GM Settlement Will Refund Arizona Customers $200 for Ignition Switch Woes"